CuNaHe: Improved network of formal and informal education institutes to support Cultural and Natural Heritage of the Lake Peipsi/Chudskoe-Pskovskoe region
Funder: Estonia-Russia Cross Border Cooperation Programme
C-funding support by The Foundation Environmental Investments Centre
March 2019 - February 2021
Peipsi Center for Transboundary Coopeartion- lead partner
Räpina Co-Educational Gymnasium
Lake Peipsi Project,PskovPechory Secondary Scool nr. 3
Project manager: Margit Säre; margitsare @ gmail.com
Project aims for improvement of neighborly relations between Peips area formal and non formal educational institutions, municipal organisations, also people to
people personal contacts. We work for increased awareness of cultural and natural heritage of the region on wider level.
- Joint methodology development - educational programs in the filed of joint natural and cultural heritage (Lake Peipsi environmental issues, cultures and languages around the lake);
- Interactive, innovative learning: joint programs for pupils in thefiled of joint natural and cultural heritage: joint research works; outdoor program, summer and winter schools. Activities help also for Estonian and Russian language learning and practices;
- Exchange of knowledge about neighbor state educational systems: study tours, meetings with other educational sector stakeholders.
- Improvement of technical possibilities to implement innovative digital learning is schools; set up of Science laboratories in schools.
- Awareness building of cultural and natural heritage of the region on wider level: Lake Peipsi/Chudskoe heritage days, print of materials
News and press releases of the project:
Events of the project:
- A steering committee and kick-off meeting on 15.04.2019.