Ederi Ojasoo, firstname.lastname@example.org
NGO Peipsi Center for Transboundary Cooperation - ESTONIA
MTÜ Mõõgavennad - ESTONIA
AeliaPath - CREECE
Stimmuli For Cocial Change - CREECE
LajvVerkstaden Sverige ekonomisk förening - SWEDEN
Szkola Podstawowa im. Marii Wojcik w Krepcu - POLAND
Tarvastu Avatud Noortekekus (Tarvastu Open Youth Center),
Estonia Tarvastu Gümnaasium (Tarvastu Gymnasium),
Estonia Tartu Ülikooli Haridusuuenduskeskus (Center of Educational Innovation of The University of Tartu),
Estonia Värska Gümnaasium (Värska Gymnasium),
Sweden Magelungen school, Västerås,
Sweden Robinsson school Enköping,
Sweden Aristotelio Kollegio Thessalonikis, Greece Fryganiotis School (Secondary school),
Thessaloniki, Greece 14th High School of Thessaloniki,
Greece Ekpaideftiria Vasileiadi, Primary and Secondary School, Thessaloniki,
Greece Intercultural Junior High School of Thessaloniki, Greece
Aim of the project
- to empower teachers with new competencies in environmental education using LARP,
- to enhance students with confidence and agency skills through the LARPing methodology and teamwork while also learning about climate change and building concepts around it,
- to create accessible online material for further use and capitalization,
- to build a transnational strategy on how to adapt EduLARP methodology in school curricula.
To achieve these objectives, the project will bring together stakeholders and target groups (teachers, students, LARPers policymakers, education designers, environmental activists) and engage them in co-design, co-creation, testing, piloting, validation, sharing, and promotion activities.
- Teachers and students will be involved in building stories related to green actions adapted to the ΕduLARP game methodology trying to shift towards greener attitudes while developing soft skills. T
- Through the AV Hub tutorials will be widely disseminated on the EU level while the designed Strategy will advocate for more experiential learning through EduLARP for a more effective Education System. connecting to other schools and projects via the Connecting platform.
- Teacher training offline and online activities, video tutorials, and animations will complement these activities to demonstrate the educational potential and impact of GEL on teachers, students, and community and contribute to the development of future-oriented curricula that will empower young learners to become agents of change in the environmental transformation, better citizens and great team workers.
The Green Edu Larp expected project results are:
- GEL Curriculum is the learning and teaching material aiming to support teachers and students to develop the necessary soft skills such as agency, creative thinking, environmental literacy and problem solving that will transform them into green changemakers with greener attitudes. Through targeted EduLARP activities this result aspires to empower teachers with new competences for CCE and serve as a good practice for designing and delivering green EduLARPs.
- GEL Teachers´ Toolkit aiming to support
teachers on the smooth and effective implementation of the project´s curriculum,
on how to introduce EduLARP methodology in class for climate change actions.
- GEL AV Hub where videos, animated presentations, interviews and tutorials will be produced in cooperation with technicians with practical and useful tips for future applications, ready to use activities and digital resources.
- Strategy on LARPing Adaptation to National
School Curricula, the first ever and unique document with transnational
power, to highlight the importance of the interdisciplinary approach of EduLARP
and open the discussion on future curricula with concrete recommendations for
policies and practices.
- 28.02.-01.03.2022 Kick-off Meeting in Estonia. Agenda of the meeting.
- coming soon